Last Modified: June 07, 2021
Effective Date: April 29, 2019
2. Subscribers and Authorized End Users. In order to use the Campwise Apps, you must be an Authorized User of a Subscriber that has entered into a Subscriber Agreement. All of the information collected through Campwise Apps may be provided to the applicable Subscriber who has designated you an Authorized User. We only use, process, and share the Personal Information provided through the Campwise Apps as authorized or requested by the applicable Subscriber.
4. Children Under Age 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of thirteen (13) years (each a “Child” and collectively, “Children”). Access to and use of the Campwise Apps by Children is prohibited. The Campwise Apps are not designed for or marketed to Children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from Children. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a Child, we will delete that information.
5.1. “App Diagnostic Information” means information collected through your use of the Campwise Apps, including device state information, unique device identifiers, device hardware and operating system information, information relating to how the Campwise Apps function, and the Location Information of a device at the time one of the Campwise Apps malfunctions or crashes.
5.2. “App Installation Information” means information provided to us by Apple or Google when you purchase or download Campwise Apps, such as operating system version, device manufacturer and model, device name, country, language, wireless carrier name, and app version.
5.3. “Location Information” means global positioning system (GPS) coordinates, Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS), iBeacon, or other geolocation information that can be used to identify the precise location of a person or device, but excluding Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
5.4. “Non-Personal Information” means information or content other than Personal Information, including, for example, aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information about our users and other information that does not identify any individual.
5.5. “Personal Information” means personally-identifiable information (information relating to an individual that can be used to identify, locate, or contact that individual, alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information), such as: name, home or physical address, e-mail address, phone number, or personal characteristics (such as descriptions of physical appearance and photos of individuals), Location Information, and any Sensitive Information (as defined below), or any other information about an individual that we collect through the Campwise Apps and maintain in personally identifiable form in combination with other personally-identifiable information.
5.6. “Sensitive Information” means Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers, bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, insurance policy numbers, login or authentication credentials (such as passwords and API keys), or other similar information.
6. Types of Information Collected.
6.1. Visitor Information. We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Campwise Apps, including the content and features you access and use, the amount of data transferred, the links and buttons you click, the amount of time you spend interacting with the components of Campwise, and other information about your interactions with the Campwise Apps, as well as certain standard information that your browser or device sends to every website or Internet server that you visit, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating environment (such as operating system version, regional and language settings, screen size and/or resolution, windows size, and page size), access dates and times, and referring websites. We may also collect diagnostic information, including without limitation App Diagnostic Information, device hardware and operating system information, and information relating to how Campwise and other aspects of the Campwise Apps function on the device you use to access the Campwise Apps. We may share such diagnostic information and other Non-Personal Information with our service providers to diagnose and improve Campwise and other aspects of the Campwise Apps.
6.2. Location Information. When you use Campwise, we may collect your Location Information in order to provide the Campwise Apps to you. If you disable GPS or other location services on your devices, you may be unable to use certain features of the Campwise Apps.
6.3. App Installation Information. When you purchase or download Campwise Apps, Apple or Google may provide us information related to the device (or devices) used to purchase or download the Campwise Apps, such as operating system version, device manufacturer and model, device name, country, language, wireless carrier name, and app version.
6.6. Information You Provide. The features available to you when you use the Campwise Apps is determined based upon the features purchased by the Subscriber who has authorized your use of the Campwise Apps. Depending on the choices made by your Subscriber, when you use the Campwise Apps, you may provide a wide variety of information through the Campwise Apps.
7. Use of Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information (including, for example, aggregated information about our users or information that does not identify any individual) for any purposes whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising, marketing, enhancing, designing, or developing products and/or services, and research), and we may share Non-Personal Information with others, including our partners, affiliates, and our service providers.
9. Access to and Change of Personal Information. The Personal Information you provide through your use of the Campwise Apps belongs to the Subscriber who has authorized your use of the Campwise Apps. To request access to, or correction of, such Personal Information, you must contact the applicable Subscriber.